Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

No sermons in drop-down

More
07 May 2012 01:20 - 07 May 2012 01:22 #1889 by Jason Adams
first off, mr. hunziker, i want to say God bless you for creating this awesome product and offering it at no cost to further the spreading of the word.

i installed the newest package and went through the options and made sure everything was published. when i create a new sermon the drop down is empty and if i upload one it goes thru the upload and is blank. the front-end acts the same way as the back end.

if you don't know off-hand i can set you up an account to login & help me out if u have time, just pm me.

test.tabernacle-of-praise.org

as a side note, i found it kinda cool we r both using the same templates at the moment
www.tabernacle-of-praise.org
Last edit: 07 May 2012 01:22 by Jason Adams. Reason: update hyperlinks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2012 09:29 #1891 by Thomas Hunziker
The allrounder template is quite nice :-)

The dropdown is populated from the directory set in the SermonSpeaker options -> File Paths -> Path to sermons. This path has to be inside the Joomla root directory, like "images/sermons". Also it will not take into accounts subdirectories.
The "Mode for audiofiles" and "Mode for videofiles" should be set to "Default" if the sermons are stored on the same server.

If this doesn't solve your issue, feel free to mail me with login credentials (bakual@bakual.ch).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds