Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Speaker/Series module links broken

More
27 Apr 2012 06:02 #1839 by Darrell Glendenning
The module on my site that lists the individual series or speakers is producing broken links. It's probably something I did, but I need help figuring out what I did. The links used to look like this:

.../index.php/component/sermonspeaker/speaker/8-ben-grisez?Itemid=101

and still work when manually entered like that (I pulled that one out of an email I sent to one of the speakers and couple weeks ago). The same link from the module now produces this:

.../component/sermonspeaker/sermons?sermon_cat=8:ben-grisez&Itemid=101

which gives me a 404. Like I said, it's probably something I did but I can't seem to figure it out. I made a backup of my site and restored it to my local computer and tried to re-install the entire SermonSpeaker package, but that didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2012 08:43 #1841 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Darrell

I'm looking into it. Looks like a bug in SermonSpeaker.

More
27 Apr 2012 09:05 #1842 by Thomas Hunziker
It was indeed a bug in the module. The updated 4.4.2 version can be found in the download section or by using the Joomla updater.

Thanks for noticing me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darrell Glendenning

More
28 Apr 2012 01:39 #1843 by Darrell Glendenning

Thomas Hunziker wrote: It was indeed a bug in the module. The updated 4.4.2 version can be found in the download section or by using the Joomla updater.

Thanks for noticing me!

That fixed it! Thanks for the exceptionally fast response.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds