Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Download link gone

More
05 Apr 2012 13:17 #1726 by Doulos
Download link gone was created by Doulos
I updated from 4.3 to 4.4, but after the update the "download" link no longer appears with the "popup player" link. How can I get the download link back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2012 13:50 #1727 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Doulos

Please check your settings. The parameter got moved to the columns tab in the SermonSpeaker options so you can now show a download link even on the listings pages. Make sure it's checked for the single sermon view there.

More
05 Apr 2012 14:58 #1728 by Doulos
Replied by Doulos on topic Re: Download link gone
I saw that and thought I had checked download, but it wasn't showing up. After your post, I went back and download was NOT checked. I guess I forgot to save it.

Thank you.

More
05 Apr 2012 15:14 #1729 by Thomas Hunziker
Yeah, saving helps of course :-D

More
02 May 2012 06:10 - 02 May 2012 06:20 #1855 by Paul Mayevsky
The previous version of SermonSpeaker included a sermon download button in the sermon view. When I check the parameters, there is no option for that button in that view.

Also, in "detailpage" setup the download button is enabled and access level is set to public. When I enable the "popup button", it works just fine, but the download does not show up.

Is there a way to make it work or am I missing some other parameter setting?

Thank you!
Last edit: 02 May 2012 06:20 by Paul Mayevsky. Reason: added detail

More
02 May 2012 07:56 #1857 by Thomas Hunziker
The download parameter has been moved from the "detailpage" tab to the "columns" tab. The reason is that downloads can now also be shown on various other views, not only the Single Sermon view.

If you still have the setting in the detailpage tab, you have an outdated version of SermonSpeaker. Maybe you can tell me which version of SermonSpeaker you are using?
Also it may be that not every layout supports all fields. However I think the included layouts should all support the download button.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds