Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Search Plugin Results

More
20 Mar 2012 13:19 #1652 by James Trogdon
I've been getting the latest version of SermonSpeaker configured with Joomla 2.5.3 on my local test site. I have found what I believe is an issue with the search plug-in for SermonSpeaker.

The SermonSpeaker search plug-in sets the browsernav=1 which Joomla adds the "_blank" to the link. This causes the sermon to display in a new window. I have manually changed the browsernav to equal 2 in the SermonSpeaker search plugin and this stops this behavior. Unfortunately, the link takes of over my content page and gets rid of my sidebar modules. I was wondering if you have seen this before and if there is a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 15:36 #1655 by Thomas Hunziker
I wasn't even aware that the browsernav is used for this. I've changed it in my trunk now.

The sidebar modules probably are hidden because the link is generated without a proper menu entry (Itemid) assigned. I have to check why that is missing, probably a bug in the SermonspeakerHelperRoute

More
20 Mar 2012 21:10 #1659 by Thomas Hunziker
I've improved the SermonspeakerHelperRoute class. It returns now more reliable a link with an Itemid. This should solve your issue.

File Attachment:

File Name: route.zip
File Size:1 KB

Extract this file and save it to

components/com_sermonspeaker/helpers/route.php

overwriting the one found there.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Trogdon

More
21 Mar 2012 17:15 #1664 by James Trogdon
Worked like a charm. Thank you very much!

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds