Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Field Title Sorts & Pagination Issue

More
16 Feb 2012 00:19 #1490 by Dave Gortemaker
Two issues to be resolved on our site ( redeemer-canrc.ca/index.php?Itemid=144 ):

1. Clicking on the List Field Titles (Title, Scripture, Speaker, Date, Series) should allow sort by those fields. However, if I click on any of these titles, including the default Date, it errors and returns me to my home page. Any suggestions?

2. I have pagination turned on. If I click on one of the pages and then try to click on page 1 again I get a Error 404 Page Not Found (the URL returned is: redeemer-canrc.ca/index.php?Itemid=144&limitstart=0 ). However, it works if I use redeemer-canrc.ca/index.php?Itemid=144&start=10 . Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2012 02:52 #1491 by Andrei Chernyshev
Hi Dave,
Do you have SEF URLs turned with URL rewriting? if so you might also need to rename .htaccess file, seems like you might have issue there.

More
16 Feb 2012 03:39 #1492 by Dave Gortemaker
Thanks Andrei. That seems to have solved the pagination issue. Any tips for the sort by field (using the heading)?

More
16 Feb 2012 04:14 #1493 by Andrei Chernyshev
that might be a bug.

More
16 Feb 2012 08:48 #1494 by Thomas Hunziker
If you're using Joomla 2.5 or 2.5.1, there is a bug in Joomla which prevents the sorting from working. This is true for each extension (also com_content and others).
Reason is that they changed the javascript a bit.

The bug is acknowledged by the Joomla team and a bugfix will hopefully in the next release.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds