Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Upgrades

More
11 Sep 2011 21:02 #1046 by Paul Jacobson
Upgrades was created by Paul Jacobson
I was just on my site. I noticed that the upgrades shows sermonspeaker 4.2 available but your downloads show only 4.1. Is that an issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2011 22:41 #1047 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Upgrades
4.2 is only for component so far. Thomas probably did not include package yet and i'm not mistaken search plugin only has code changes.

More
11 Sep 2011 23:10 #1048 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Upgrades
That's true. Today I browsed through my SVN log to see if I did change something ont the modules and plugins.

I've found a minor change in the Latest Sermons module (some language fixing) and a new feature in the Search Plugin (added search for sermons from speakers and some more languages).
There there is also a new editor button plugin.

Tomorrow I'll try to test the modules and plugins if they still work and then release the changed ones and create a new package.
The component however is already available in the download section, just the package isn't yet.

More
12 Sep 2011 15:52 #1051 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Upgrades
All extensions are updated now, also the new package contains the newest stuff.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds