Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

errors

More
07 Sep 2011 22:30 #1026 by marsu
errors was created by marsu
HI Thomas
I've got two questions

The title on the sermon detail page is a link to the sermon itself. Is this a bug or a strange setting somewhere in my options?
link

my second question is about Andreis Version of the Scripture-Link plugin. I get following error code when I have enabled the plugin
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /homepages/26/d85746215/htdocs/rc_joomla1.6/plugins/content/scripturelinks/scripturelinks.php on line 65

the Biblelink plugin works in normal content text, but not in the scripture field of the sermonspeaker.

I think I've made an mistake in the options?

thank you for your advice
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2011 22:51 #1028 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: errors

marsu wrote: HI Thomas
The title on the sermon detail page is a link to the sermon itself. Is this a bug or a strange setting somewhere in my options?

It's neither a bug nor a setting, it's the intended behaviour. Basically it should increase Google ranking :-)
Do you think this should be an option? Personally I think it doesn't hurt when it links to itself.

marsu wrote: my second question is about Andreis Version of the Scripture-Link plugin. I get following error code when I have enabled the plugin

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /homepages/26/d85746215/htdocs/rc_joomla1.6/plugins/content/scripturelinks/scripturelinks.php on line 65

For this we have to wait till Andrei is back from his Holidays. I know that he is debugging the newest official release of the plugin which seems to have fixed the greybox effect, but introduced some other bugs.

marsu wrote: the Biblelink plugin works in normal content text, but not in the scripture field of the sermonspeaker.

I think I've made an mistake in the options?

Try without the " and ' in the settings. Just like this:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds