Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

SermonList

More
03 Sep 2011 20:33 #1017 by Paul Jacobson
SermonList was created by Paul Jacobson
After upgrade, I have no categories just series and speakers defined. Is that why the sermon list menu option is not functioning?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2011 21:46 #1019 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: SermonList
The categories need to be built fresh, as Joomla changed the way how those work in a fundamental way.

It may break the list if categories are linked to a sermon, but the corresponding category doesn't exist. I didn't test this. However I think it should still work. What exactly is the issue?

More
03 Sep 2011 22:10 #1021 by Paul Jacobson
Replied by Paul Jacobson on topic Re: SermonList
One arbitrary sermon appears. However, when I fixed the category using phpmyadmin. It works as expected. Check out
www.metunited.org/jmvtest1/jupgrade/inde...ges-2/recent-sermons

The only residual issue is that the default flash player does not seem to show. Only the popup which works fine although I will have to resize it.
This link below in the 1.5 site is what I would like to achieve with the highlighted title etc.
www.metunited.org/jmvm1/index.php?view=s...onspeaker&Itemid=211

More
03 Sep 2011 23:43 #1022 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: SermonList
In the SermonSpeaker settings, there is a register "columns". Enable the player there for the views you like it to show.
You probably want to enable other informations as well there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Jacobson

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds