Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

What css file are the "speaker" attributes in?

More
30 Aug 2011 22:12 #997 by Mike Miller
Hi I wanted to change the speaker name color on the frontside of sermon speaker in list view. Does anyone know where I can find that?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2011 22:17 #998 by Andrei Chernyshev
I'd change this in side your template that way when you update sermon speaker you will not overwrite changes. i'd place something like
Code:
.ss-speakers-container h3 { color:#000; }
into the templates.css file all the way at the bottom.

More
30 Aug 2011 23:49 #999 by Mike Miller
Thank you so much for your response! So would this be the css file for my site template or the css file for my sermon speaker? if it is the css file for sermon speaker do you know where that is located? If it is the template for my site wouldn't I need to add this to the template.css file for all the browsers? Thanks again!

More
31 Aug 2011 08:03 #1003 by Thomas Hunziker
It would go into the CSS file of your site template, not the one for SermonSpeaker.
The one for SermonSpeaker will be overwritten with every upgrade you make. The template one generally stays untouched. Also the template one is loaded last and will overwrite all formatting in the SermonSpeaker css file.

Also please have a look at the FAQ post here:
www.sermonspeaker.net/faq/3-how-do-i-cha...-of-the-speaker.html

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds