Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

author (or Speaker) not listed?

• MKornelis
  • MKornelis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jan 2011 05:58 #97 by MKornelis
author (or Speaker) not listed? was created by MKornelis
I fixed my previous problem after upgrading to latest version but it now does not appear to list the sermon author (the Speaker or pastor) in the output. Do I have something set up wrong?
www.lyndenfrc.org/general-information/messages/listen-online
www.lyndenfrc.org/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=feed

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2011 07:19 #98 by Thomas Hunziker
The author of an episode is listed both as <dc:creator> and <itunes:author> in the feed.
Maybe it was <author> in your old version (don't remember), but according to the specification this tag holds an email adress and the feed wouldn't validate with a simple name in it.

So you probably have to change your reader to take the right tags from the feed.

Btw: Would you like to have SermonSpeaker do a view like the one you use directly? Because that would be entirely possible for a future release :)

I would just need the rights to use and distribute the pictures used in the layout (mp3ArrowWeb.png and bullet-8.png) as I'm not good in creating thos stuff myself. The layout itself I could take from your page and probably copy to SermonSpeaker.
It would then be a parameter in the SermonSpeaker options if we use the regular way or this way of displaying the list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds