Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Change Archive listings background color

More
08 May 2011 07:32 - 08 May 2011 07:37 #567 by Steve Faris
In the Archive view, I would like to change the sermon listings background color. Currently it is gray & white, and our site text is white, (some is green in this screenshot), it is hard, or difficult to see, unless you mouse-over the area of the sermon.
Which CSS do I need to edit, and what property would I look for, so I don't destroy our site?
Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 May 2011 07:37 by Steve Faris. Reason: Better discription

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2011 11:45 - 08 May 2011 11:46 #568 by Thomas Hunziker
Last edit: 08 May 2011 11:46 by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Faris

More
08 May 2011 15:12 - 08 May 2011 15:13 #570 by Steve Faris
I was able to change the Speaker text color only. what are the other edits I will need to make? I need to change the sermon txt color, as well as the series txt color, date and time, ETC.... (all fields related to this page.
Is it possible to have this as a property page feature?
Thanks
Last edit: 08 May 2011 15:13 by Steve Faris.

More
08 May 2011 16:22 #571 by Thomas Hunziker
It's all done in either the SermonSpeaker CSS file or the template CSS file.
If you're using Firefox, there is an AddOn called Webdeveloper Toolbar which allows you to see the applied CSS styling to a specific element. With Internet Explorer you can use the Developer Tools (F12) to achieve the same. Both will show you also which files hold the existing styles.

The normal text takes probably the default color from the site template as there are no special formattings applied within SermonSpeaker.

You could override this for SermonSpeaker pages if you create a style declaration like this:
Code:
#ss-sermons-container{ color:#ff0000; }
This will set the color for the element "ss-sermons-container", which is the container element for sermons lists. If it will work depends a lot on the other applied template styling.

More
08 May 2011 20:19 #573 by Steve Faris
Thank you for your help. It is looking like I want it now.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds