Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

JFolder::files: Path is not a folder

More
18 Apr 2011 21:50 #494 by Alistair Kent
Anyone know why I mihgt be getting this error in all of my sermon pages in teh back end:

JFolder::files: Path is not a folder (repeated several times).

It doesn't seem to be making a difference in the front end, just wanted it to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2011 18:03 #495 by Thomas Hunziker
Check your SermonSpeaker settings. It seems like you set one of the paths (probably the sermon or addfile directory) to a directory which is not existant.

More
20 Apr 2011 08:13 #500 by Alistair Kent
Spot on Thomas! Thank you :)

More
02 Jul 2012 08:39 #2155 by yemisrach
I can't install sermone speaker component, every time i try to install its showing the following error

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\wamp\www\final\tmp\install_4ff1408ed91d0
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\wamp\www\final\tmp\install_4ff1408ed91d0
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\wamp\www\final\tmp\install_4ff1408ed91d0
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

I've installed and used it before but now for new installation its not working why is that?

More
03 Jul 2012 19:58 #2157 by Thomas Hunziker
Which version of SermonSpeaker are you trying to install and on which Joomla version?
Does your php settings allow to upload files bigger than 2 MB? See www.sermonspeaker.net/documentation/first-steps/installing.html for possible problems.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds