Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Pop up player problem

More
18 Apr 2011 10:08 #477 by Alistair Kent
1) It's not displaying at the right size (as per the parameter settings).
2) It's showing an error message about javascript

www.hopechurchgrange.org.uk/index.php?vi...onspeaker&Itemid=102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2011 19:44 #486 by Thomas Hunziker
1) I'm not 100% sure if the parameters for the popup player size really work in SermonSpeaker 3.4.3. It's something I took over from earlier releases and never really looked at.
I rewrote it for SermonSpeaker 4.1 because I wsn't really happy with the solution in Sermonspeaker 3.4.x

2) It's not showing an error message for me. What is the message exactly for you?

More
18 Apr 2011 21:23 #488 by Alistair Kent
Thanks for replying Thomas, no idea what I did, but both things seem to be working now!;)

More
21 Apr 2011 10:46 #512 by Alistair Kent
Hmmm, error back again: "Flashplayer needs Javascript turned on". Is this a setting in Sermon Speaker? or Joomla? It's strange because, when you click on the sermon title the player works, but on the sermon page or the pop up player it doesn't.

See www.hopechurchgrange.org.uk/index.php?vi...onspeaker&Itemid=102

Any help appreciated.

More
21 Apr 2011 14:43 #513 by Thomas Hunziker
This message appears if something goes wrong with Flash.
Do you have some special SEF component installed? Because if I try to load the SWF file directly with www.hopechurchgrange.org.uk/components/c...ia/player/player.swf , I get a 404 error. And if I try to access the directory I get redirected to the frontpage.
This is not the usual behavior of Joomla and I think some SEF component or server settings may cause havoc here.

Also check if the file is really there, otherwise try to install SermonSpeaker over the existing installation. Maybe soem files didn't get copied for some reason.

More
21 Apr 2011 15:17 #514 by Alistair Kent
Thanks Thomas, new install over the top did the trick! :)

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds