Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Speakers Layout Page

• classic
  • classic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Apr 2011 20:44 - 04 Apr 2011 20:44 #440 by classic
Speakers Layout Page was created by classic
Is there a way to have the Speakers page layout by in multiple columns for a row? For example, we can set that there are 2 speakers per row? I am utilizing the speakers page, but since it is only listing one speaker per row there is a huge gap of white space to the right of every speaker -- would love to shorten the total column list by filling that unused whitespace up with speakers.
Last edit: 04 Apr 2011 20:44 by classic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2011 14:11 #441 by Thomas Hunziker
The right whitespace would be filled with the intro text for a speaker.

However you could edit your layout to everything you want by editing /components/com_sermonspeaker/views/speakers/tmpl/default.php
it's basically a HTML file with php commands mixed in (<?php ... php commands ... ?>).
If you're good in HTML/CSS you should be able to create such a view yourself I guess. If you happen to create such a layout, please share it with us and I'll include it into the next release.
If you need help, I can have a look at it, but I would likely need a bit of help on the design part as I'm more a backend guy. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds