Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Title links to audio file

More
26 Mar 2011 20:42 #408 by Asa Pierre
Hi,
When viewing a single sermons the name of the sermons is a link which goes directly to the mp3 file. Allowing the user to download it.

Is it possible to disable this? I've tried everything in the Parameters sections. Using the latest version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2011 21:04 #409 by Thomas Hunziker
The "Hide Download Link" parameter should do exactly this.

If setting this option in the global parameters doesn't solve it, please also check the menu settings (they overwrite the global ones).

If this doesn't solve it, I can have a closer look into it. But I would need to know which view you're using, and maybe a link to your page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asa Pierre

More
26 Mar 2011 23:14 #410 by Asa Pierre
Hi, I've changed the menu setting's and it worked. One more thing. How do i remove the jcomments feature. i have jcomments installed but i don't need it in sermonSpeaker. Great Component BTW.

More
27 Mar 2011 06:28 - 27 Mar 2011 06:28 #412 by Thomas Hunziker
You would have to delete the code for it in the layout file you use.
The layout files are in /components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/tmpl/
They end with .php and are named similar to the layout you choose.

Then delete the whole table at the end of the file which looks like:
Code:
<table width="100%"> <?php // Support for JComments $comments = JPATH_BASE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_jcomments'.DS.'jcomments.php'; if (file_exists($comments)) : require_once($comments); ?> <tr><td><br /></td></tr> <tr> <td> <?php echo JComments::showComments($this->item->id, 'com_sermonspeaker', $this->item->sermon_title); ?> </td> </tr> <?php endif; ?> </table>
Last edit: 27 Mar 2011 06:28 by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asa Pierre

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds