Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Tooltip Info appearing underneath Module

More
24 Mar 2011 23:21 #403 by Alistair Kent
I have just upgraded to 3.4.3 from 3.4.2 successfully, but when I hover over the sermons listed in the Latest Sermons Module, the tooltip (author/date etc. info) is partly hidden behind the module.

Joomla 1.5.22
yourchurchontheweb.com/demo/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2011 07:27 #405 by Thomas Hunziker
This is an error in your template.
Looking at your CSS I see tooltip classes in the yourchurchontheweb.com/demo/plugins/syst...jceutilities-220.css
This tooltip classes may be correct for tooltips created by JCE utilities (if this exists), but they're not correct for tooltips created by Joomla itself.
The correct classes would be:
  • tool-tip for the tip as a whole (background, border, ...)
  • tool-text for the text inside the tip
  • tool-title for the title of the tip

Easiest fix would be to just add those classes to your existing definitions.
Before:
Code:
div.tooltip { background-color: #FFFFFF; border: 1px solid black; color: #000000; padding: 4px; text-align: left; width: 180px; z-index: 10; } div.tooltip h4 { font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; margin: 0; } div.tooltip p { font-size: 11px; }

After:
Code:
div.tooltip, .tool-tip { background-color: #FFFFFF; border: 1px solid black; color: #000000; padding: 4px; text-align: left; width: 180px; z-index: 10; } div.tooltip h4, .tool-title { font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; margin: 0; } div.tooltip p, .tool-text { font-size: 11px; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds