Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes Feed doubly-broken?

More
19 Mar 2011 23:30 #363 by Monika
Hi Thomas, I'm continuing from: joomlacode.org/gf/project/sermon_speaker...owse&thread_id=17269 at the bottom. Many thanks for all your kind help there, but you lost me a tiny bit... :)
I hope you won't mind me opening this again and expanding on my problems...

I haven't had much time to fiddle with it until now, but people are urging me as it's still a problem.

When I subscribe to iTunes (Advanced tab/Subscribe) to the feed URL verbumdei.org.uk/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=feed , it gives me 2 sets of Verbum Dei UK podcasts, and none of them is the original one itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/verbum-dei-uk/id369146295 ! One contains NOTHING, the second one contains 10 items from recent time (from "self awareness tools" to "how does your prayer help..."), and the original podcast starts with "Advent Time & Now" (the very first podcast in 2009), and finishes on 3rd May 2010. A whole load of talks is lost from 2010 - for example I can't see our series on Jesus: www.verbumdei.org.uk/index.php/logosmp3/serie/10010 (plus you can notice here that our Flash Player on top of this page doesn't want to work either! That's another problem I've been having recently: the player often either displays a note about enabling Javascripts, or doesn't work at all - depending on the browser I am using..)

The itunes link seem to have got broken after I upgraded to SermonSpeaker 3.4.1 & 2 in 2010, and my own MP3s feed www.verbumdei.org.uk/index.php/mp3-feed is also somewhat incomplete... Is there any way of re-setting or streamlining the feeds so iTunes and website shows correctly ALL MP3s from Sermon Speaker? Also, how does one enable javascripts for the flashplayer?

Many thanks in advance...
Blessings
Monika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds