Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Task Queue failed at step 5

• Tony V
  • Tony V's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2011 22:17 #344 by Tony V
Task Queue failed at step 5 was created by Tony V
Hi There,

I would like to express my appreciation for this component, it is an excellent resource for churches to provide their sermons online.

I recently had an error popup on the front end and the backend.

The front end error states that "Task Queue failed at step 5"
The backend errors state:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/32/5309032/html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 116

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/content/32/5309032/html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 116

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/32/5309032/html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 120

Any help with these would be greatly appreciated!

Joomla version 1.5.22
Sermonspeaker version 3.4.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2011 07:16 - 16 Mar 2011 07:19 #346 by Thomas Hunziker
The code in question does populate the dropdown box for the "additional file". Maybe the folder specified in the settings is not valid or contains no files? Not sure if that would generate this warnings but it could be.

For the frontend error I have no clue where that is coming from.
Last edit: 16 Mar 2011 07:19 by .

• Tony V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Mar 2011 17:00 #352 by Tony V
Replied by Tony V on topic Re: Task Queue failed at step 5
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the quick response... the addfiles folder seems to have been deleted and that caused the backend error... everything is working great in the backend again...

For the frontend, everything is functional, yet the warning message is still there.

To view: Link

Any help is always appreciated!

Tony

More
16 Mar 2011 17:20 #353 by Thomas Hunziker
Ah I see. The message is generated by the Flash player itself. Looking up their website it seems to be related to the crossdomain restrictions Flash has.
Now looking at your mp3 file it is located at peopleschurchedmonton.com/ ... while the calling website is at www.peopleschurchedmonton.com/ ...
Technically this is a different domain ;)

Now I'm not sure how you entered the sermon. If you entered an absolute path, starting with http:// then try to add www to the domainname.

• Tony V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Mar 2011 17:55 #356 by Tony V
Replied by Tony V on topic Re: Task Queue failed at step 5
WOW!

That did it - thanks a billion!

All is good again!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds