Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Popup Player in "all Sermons"

More
28 Feb 2011 17:34 #304 by marsu
Hi Guys does anybody know how to add a "popup player" button in the "all Sermons" view? So that you don’t have to click through the "Sermon Details" page.
For me it would be best if the popup flash player opens when i click on the title of the Sermon. Or at least with an additional button for each sermon.

Any Suggestion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2011 20:01 #306 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Marsu

The only supported way would be to directly link to the file instead of linking to the detailpage. On most systems this will open a local player and play the file. This would be an option in SermonSpeaker.

If you rather want a popup player button, you would have to edit the file /components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermons/tmpl/default.php.
Code:
<?php echo SermonspeakerHelperSermonspeaker::insertPopupButton($row->id, $ret); ?>
Would create a button for the popup player. "$ret" should contain the width and height for the popup in the format "height/width", like "100/200".

Or you could also directly link to the popup view with the javascript (and php):
Code:
onclick="popup=window.open('<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?view=sermon&layout=popup&id='.$row->id.'&tmpl=component'); ?>', 'PopupPage', 'height=100,width=200,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes'); return false"
The following user(s) said Thank You: marsu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds