Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

× Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Migration from Joomla 1.5.26 to 3.4.8

More
2 years 10 months ago #5746 by Marc E Boeker
I am trying to update our church site which is still on Joomla 1.5. I cannot seem to get the data to transfer properly from the old to the new. I have about 610 sermons in there and don't really want to re-enter all that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #5747 by Thomas Hunziker
If you follow the steps explained in www.sermonspeaker.net/faq/27-how-do-i-mi...rmonspeaker-4-x.html , you should be able to migrate your SermonSpeaker data to you new Joomla.
There is also an existing Forum thread which may be helpful: www.sermonspeaker.net/forum/sermonspeake...tion-from-3-4-3.html

Follow the exact steps in the FAQ post, don't try to be clever and skip something, do in a different order or use a different version :)

If you can't get it to work, feel free to contact me over the contact form. I'm sure I can help you.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds