Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Pop Up Player window not displaying correctly

More
18 Feb 2011 18:31 #272 by Alistair Kent
If you gfo to christiancentre.org/sermon/10058-keeping-the-river-flowing.html and then click the pop pup player button you will see that this doesn't open up properly (i.e. the player doesn't fit in the window').

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2011 21:09 #273 by Thomas Hunziker
This is basically a bug in your site template. It applies the template stylesheets and with this applies a min-width of 960px to the body element. In fact the template shouldn't do anything at all in this case, the URL parameter &tmpl=component should only output the stuff from the component, without the template CSS and such things. But RocketTheme often does things different...

You can try to ask RocketTheme for support or try to fiddle with the gantry.css file if you can find a solution. Unfortunately I can't help you much here since the body element is done by Joomla and the site stylesheets are loaded after the SermonSpeaker one. So I don't have a possibility to overwrite the applied styling.

More
22 Feb 2011 00:21 #278 by Alistair Kent
Okay, understood. Thanks Thomas :)

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds