Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Trying to upgrade from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5

More
11 Nov 2012 02:01 - 11 Nov 2012 11:13 #2715 by Fred Pitts
I am trying to move our church's website to Joomla 2.5 from 1.5 and was looking at instructions, as I had Sermon Speaker 3.2 to go through a step by step to get ready to migrate. The earliest I could find was to go to 3.4.3. When I installed it, my site crashed with these messages. BTW, I got some messages in the Joomla installation panel about migrating config files and just did what it said. Anyway, here is what I have when I try to go to my whole church site. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Warning: include_once(/.../components/com_sermonspeaker/client.language/english.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 13

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/.../components/com_sermonspeaker/client.language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/.../administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/config.sermonspeaker.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/.../administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/config.sermonspeaker.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 16
Last edit: 11 Nov 2012 11:13 by Thomas Hunziker. Reason: deleting sensible information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2012 08:03 - 11 Nov 2012 11:16 #2718 by Thomas Hunziker
Try to update the modules as well. The error message comes from the latest sermons module.

Btw: If this is your productive system, you should disable the displaying of php errors on the site.
Last edit: 11 Nov 2012 11:16 by Thomas Hunziker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds