Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

× Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Trying to upgrade from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2715 by Fred Pitts
I am trying to move our church's website to Joomla 2.5 from 1.5 and was looking at instructions, as I had Sermon Speaker 3.2 to go through a step by step to get ready to migrate. The earliest I could find was to go to 3.4.3. When I installed it, my site crashed with these messages. BTW, I got some messages in the Joomla installation panel about migrating config files and just did what it said. Anyway, here is what I have when I try to go to my whole church site. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Warning: include_once(/.../components/com_sermonspeaker/client.language/english.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 13

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/.../components/com_sermonspeaker/client.language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/.../administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/config.sermonspeaker.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/.../administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/config.sermonspeaker.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /.../modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php on line 16
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Thomas Hunziker. Reason: deleting sensible information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2718 by Thomas Hunziker
Try to update the modules as well. The error message comes from the latest sermons module.

Btw: If this is your productive system, you should disable the displaying of php errors on the site.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Thomas Hunziker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds