Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Looking for a special mod for the front page

More
26 Feb 2012 17:36 #1566 by Michelle Loeza
I need a special mod for the front page to pop up the player with only the latest sermon from that last Sunday only.

What would you suggest.

Michelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2012 17:54 #1567 by Thomas Hunziker
With SermonSpeaker 3.x this isn't possible with the available mods. For SermonSpeaker 4.x I've changed lately the latest sermons module so it is possible to show the player additionaly to or instead of the list.

You could maybe edit the latest sermons module so it will point to a popup window instead to the detailpage, and if you show only one sermon it would do that.

More
26 Feb 2012 23:36 #1568 by Thomas Hunziker
I had a quick look and apparently the Joomla tooltip function doesn't allow you to specify a target for the link. So no popup is possible while using the tooltip function.

You could of course edit the file /modules/mod_latestsermons/mod_latestsermons.php and replace the whole line #54 where the JHTML::tooltip function is with some simple link that points to a popup window. Link would have to point to
Code:
JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=sermon&layout=popup&id='.$row->slug.'&Itemid='.$ss_itemid)

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds