Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Failed to Move - but with a difference!

More
23 Jan 2012 22:24 #1429 by Bob Mozley
Hi

Hope that you can help; I have now managed to record sermons using a hard-wired connection to the recorder, and intended to upload 2 versions - 1 @ 28 kps and another @56 kps, to see which sounded better.

I uploaded the 1st (28 kps, 1.9 Mb) via the media manager. I uploaded to the /sermons subdirectory, where there were 2 other sermons, (these are of poor sound quality but they uploaded and played ok). The new file uploaded OK, and I added the new sermon and the file plays ok through the front end.

I then tried to upload the 56kps version and was presented with:

- Unable to Open File
- Warning: Failed to Move file
- Error. Unable to upload file

The 56 kps file is 4.6 Mb, & is named differently to the 28 kps version. I tried to upload through an ftp client and was unsuccessful; I enabled front-end uploading and still was unsuccessful. In the Joomla Global Config I enabled ftp - again with no success.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2012 22:27 #1430 by Andrei Chernyshev
Does 56kps file play fine on your computer? and what are the names of both files?

More
23 Jan 2012 22:46 #1431 by Thomas Hunziker
I guess this is most likely due to some PHP limits on your server. Namely max_upload_size or max_execution_time. Maybe also max post size or something like that. You can check the settings in the Joomla backend and search for something around 2M.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds