Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Main playlist screwed up

More
05 Dec 2011 19:33 - 06 Dec 2011 17:21 #1244 by Ben Russell
Hello! Our website playlist on the main SermonSpeaker page messed up recently, and I'm not sure why. Here's a link...

Here's the error that appears:
Task Queue failed at step 5: Playlist could not be loaded: HTTP Status 500; Internal Server Error.

Any ideas what happened? I tried changing title names to make sure grammatical marking (commas, etc.) were not causing problems. It made no difference.

Thank you for the help!
Ben
Last edit: 06 Dec 2011 17:21 by Ben Russell. Reason: Fixed spelling error in title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2011 19:38 #1245 by Andrei Chernyshev
what version of sermon speaker are you running? i see you are using joomla 1.5 but are you using sermonspeaker 3.4?

More
05 Dec 2011 19:51 #1247 by Thomas Hunziker
There seems to be a problem with the autostart parameter. In the call for the player it says "....&autostart=Array". Not sure where this is coming from.
The feed also doesn't work btw. Gives a 500 error.

I have also to ask which version of SermonSpeaker you are using.

More
06 Dec 2011 00:18 #1248 by Ben Russell
Grrr... my joomla is giving me trouble while trying to visit the components section of the install/uninstall area of Cpanel. I'm not sure off hand which version, but I think it's 3.4.

Sorry, I'm not growling at you...I'm growling at Joomla. It really is time for us to upgrade. I just haven't been ready for the workload.

More
06 Dec 2011 00:20 #1249 by Ben Russell
Got it! 3.4.3!

More
06 Dec 2011 08:11 #1250 by Thomas Hunziker
That's interesting, I've found a bug there. I wonder why nobody had found that bug till now :-)
Can you try the attached version and see if that fixes the issue?

Attachment not found

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds