Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

iTunes suddenly not picking up podcasts

More
21 Nov 2011 11:52 #1217 by Alistair Kent
www.the-rock.org.uk/sermons.html
SS 3.4.3
Joomla 1.5.25
PHP 5.2.17

I#ve just noticed that iTunes hasn't listed my last four sermons. I can't remember changing any files in SS, so am confused as to why this has happened.

Can anyone help with any suggestions?

(I've also just posted a message about my teh download link on my last few sermons not working properly - don't know whether the issues are related or not).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2011 13:30 #1219 by Thomas Hunziker
Looks like the same issue. The link for the feed ( www.the-rock.org.uk/index.php?option=com...monspeaker&view=feed ) doesn't work anymore and points to the same download as well.

Looks to me now like you have a redirect or SEF component installed which messes with the SermonSpeaker tasks.

More
21 Nov 2011 15:40 #1220 by Alistair Kent
oh, okay, yes you're right, its sh404SEF thats causuing the problem!

I can chose to 'skip' the Sermon Speaker in the sh404SEF component parameters, but i am externally using some of those generated urls so that wouldn't be ideal

have you had any other issues or anidea on what I could tweak inside of sh404SEF to make it work?

More
21 Nov 2011 16:57 #1222 by Thomas Hunziker
I don't know sh404SEF at all. I know someone once wrote a plugin for it, but I'm not sure if that still works.
I had issues with them before, but don't remember what it was exactly and if we ever fixed it.

SermonSpeaker has support for the Joomla SEF built in, if you can tell sh40SEF to use this, that may work.

More
22 Nov 2011 01:28 #1225 by Alistair Kent
Hmmmm. yes, I think it must have gone wrong when I updated sh404SEF a few weeks ago.

I looked for that plugin and found it here: www.4christministry.org/miscellaneous/ss...sh404sef-plugin.html

Instaled it, but no change.

I don't really want to skip SermonSpeaker in the sh404SEF component, but may be left with no choice! :(

More
22 Nov 2011 11:27 #1227 by Thomas Hunziker
The plugin is also still on the old JoomlaCode page:
joomlacode.org/gf/project/sermon_speaker...&frs_package_id=4683
I'm not sure which one is newer.

You could also try to contact them, as they are the developer of the plugin.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds