Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Statistics

• G Douglas Shiell
  • G Douglas Shiell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2011 19:22 #111 by G Douglas Shiell
Statistics was created by G Douglas Shiell
Do the hits shewn in the statistics include Podcast downloads? Is it possible to distinguish between Podcast download and sermons played from the web page? If so, could they be shewn separately in the statistics?

Douglas Shiell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2011 21:21 #112 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Statistics
No, the podcast is linking directly to the file. Joomla doesn't even know when a file is accessed.
If you want to see the hits on the file itself, you would have to check the server logs for that.

More
24 Jan 2011 19:16 #122 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Statistics
does the counter take into account robots? also as feature request would it be possible to turn off hit counts from front end? i'll comment out the code, that displays it. but it sort of producing undesired affects with preachers where they are starting to pay more and more attention to that, i don't want them to start competing with each other.

More
24 Jan 2011 21:31 #123 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Statistics
It's a very basic statistic. It counts each hit to the page, doesn't depend if it's a robot or not. Each time Joomla has to render the page, the hitcount is raised.
To have a more accurate statistic, I recommend a component like JoomlaStats.

So far it's only possible to enable/disable the statistics in the options. It's not yet possible to hide the counter from displaying. I can look into it to make it an option in SermonSpeaker 4.x. However it should be no problem to hide it if you remove the code in the layoutfile.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds