Clean Table Layout

More
22 Feb 2012 03:56 #1530 by Andrei Chernyshev
i think you've figured it out. already i'm seeing colors alternating. if you are not seeing it on your computer. hit control+R couple of times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2012 08:29 #1532 by Thomas Hunziker

B.Pohl wrote: Edited to add, I just disabled the gzip & minify settings in my template & it seems to be working.

Do you know if there's a way to keep gzip & minify & still have custom css?

Sounds more like some caching issue. Maybe the minify and/or gzip feature has an additional cache functionality which gave you the troubles you saw.

More
22 Feb 2012 16:33 #1538 by B.Pohl
Replied by B.Pohl on topic Re: Clean Table Layout

Thomas Hunziker wrote: Sounds more like some caching issue. Maybe the minify and/or gzip feature has an additional cache functionality which gave you the troubles you saw.

Indeed. The style sheets that the browser called when minify was enabled came from a cache on the joomla directory. I checked out the details a bit more, and the compression option that causes the problem is "Combination + Minify"

The css styling works just fine if I switch compression off, or if I select "Combination + Minify + Gzip" or "Combination + Minify + Gzip + Data URI's" ... So I'm not sure what these options do that the "Combination + Minify" does not, but at least there's a few options that work.

Thanks again for your help

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds