Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Upgrading Issues

More
09 Nov 2015 21:15 #5625 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Upgrading Issues
Thanks for testing :)
If you see anything else which doesn't work as expected, just tell me.
SermonSpeaker has so many options and features by now, I'm just not able to test everything for every release. So bugs can sneak in when I don't watch B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2015 22:16 #5628 by Paul Jokerst
Replied by Paul Jokerst on topic Upgrading Issues
I don't know if you can help again, the link worked great but after I made changes to one of my categories today when I click on the Forum link at the top, the page is giving me an error now.

More
10 Nov 2015 22:29 #5629 by Thomas Hunziker
Sounds like this issue: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/6333
Go to the extension manager -> database and try the "Fix" button there.
If that doesn't solve the issue, you will have to add the column manually using phpMyAdmin (or similar) by applying this SQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `jos_redirect_links` ADD header smallint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 301; ALTER TABLE `jos_redirect_links` MODIFY new_url varchar(255);

More
11 Nov 2015 04:28 #5631 by Paul Jokerst
Replied by Paul Jokerst on topic Upgrading Issues
I did the fix but that did not work. Before I went and did the SQL I did a little more digging though. The error reference an old link that was not working. When I starting thinking about that I remembered when I first created the menu item it was to the forum category "uncategorized" which I had deleted when I created the new one "Bible Study Questions". When I deleted the menu item and recreated it to the new category, the menu link works properly again. Thank again for your time and help. much appreciated. God Bless.

More
11 Nov 2015 08:59 #5633 by Thomas Hunziker
There likely still is an issue with your database which you need to fix with the provided SQL commands ;)

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds