Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

audio/video toggle on single-sermon page

More
02 Nov 2015 23:17 #5602 by Bill Teague
I am experimenting with SermonSpeaker for my first client who wants to have audio and video versions of its sermons on-line. I have uploaded the audio file to the server but the church uses Vimeo for its videos. I have the default set to video. I have the player option set to Vimeo (the only way I can get the video to work). I see that the toggle works on the sermon list page, but it does not appear on the Single Sermon page. I can't find the toggle for this view in the SermonSpeaker options. Is there a setting I am overlooking?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2015 10:08 #5603 by Thomas Hunziker
The Vimeo player doesn't support playlists and doesn't support toggling between audio and video.

More
03 Nov 2015 14:18 #5604 by Bill Teague
Thanks. I set up the same sermon with the video uploaded to my own server. On the single-sermon view, again there is no option to toggle. Below is a link ... since the self-hosted video is the most recent, it appears as the playable sermon on the sermon list page, and the toggle appears. But if you click on that sermon to go to the single-sermon view, no toggle. What am I overlooking now? Thanks!

www.theaccessiblechurch.com/index.php/test

More
03 Nov 2015 14:45 #5605 by Thomas Hunziker
Looks you you are using the JW Player 7 plugin for the player.
Check the plugin and enable the "Audio/Video toggle" there.
It's a bit confusing that I have the same settings in the component and in the plugin. I need to hide the ones in the component settings when "Use plugin" is activated.

More
03 Nov 2015 14:53 - 03 Nov 2015 14:58 #5606 by Bill Teague
I checked, and that option was already set. I've attached a screenshot of the JW Player options.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Nov 2015 14:58 by Bill Teague.

More
03 Nov 2015 15:36 #5607 by Thomas Hunziker
The toggle only works if both the audio and video file are locally stored or if the video is a youtube video.
It doesn't work if the video is a Vimeo one.

From what I see, the video in your case is still linked to Vimeo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Teague

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds