Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Frontend Upload forward URL seems to be wrong

More
19 Aug 2011 21:57 - 19 Aug 2011 21:59 #898 by Sebastian Schöps
Hi,

I started working with this extension - very great stuff, thanks for sharing it!

I have problems with the frontend upload though - I choose an audio file and hit "Start Upload". The file is being uploaded correctly, but I am forwarded to the URL mysite.de/cgw/predigtupload/frontendupload &file0=/predigten/predigt.mp3. The "&" is the problem - it should be a "?".
One time I saw something like ?audio=xyz&file0= - that worked.

I would prefer the flash upload, but that gives me "Upload Error: 303" after the upload.

I have a clean install of Joomla 1.7 and SermonSpeaker 4.1.

Do I make anything wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Regards
Sebastian
Last edit: 19 Aug 2011 21:59 by Sebastian Schöps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2011 22:07 #899 by Sebastian Schöps
It works if I don't use Search Engine Friendly URLs (because we already get the "?" from the "?index.php").
Flash upload still doesn't work.

More
19 Aug 2011 22:31 #900 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm, I didn't work much with the non-flash uploader, since I made the Flash one. Have to check this. I think I know the problem.
I don't know however where the 303 error comes from.

if you want you can test the attached version. It installs as SermonSpeaker 4.1 but is the current nightly build of SermonSpeaker 4.2 beta.

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebastian Schöps

More
20 Aug 2011 09:29 #903 by Sebastian Schöps
One problem less you have to care about - with the beta version you provided any combination of enabling/disabling Search Engine Friendly URLs and Flash/no Flash works without problems.
Thanks very much!

Sebastian

More
20 Aug 2011 12:26 #904 by Thomas Hunziker
Supi, dann hab ich diesen Bug wohl schon früher mal gefunden gehabt :-)

More
20 Aug 2011 12:58 #905 by Sebastian Schöps
Ich hoffe, du hast an meinem Namen und nicht an meinem schlechten Englisch erkannt dass ich deutschsprachig bin ;-).

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds