Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

oauth error

More
18 Mar 2014 03:20 #4423 by Keith
oauth error was created by Keith
When I click on the Youtube video picker I get the following error:
Invalid credentials (missing or invalid oAuth token)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2014 07:56 #4424 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic oauth error
Apparently Google requires now credentials to use the Picker. See groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-picker-api/tOF_Z0ePK1M

I'll have to figure out how I can do that with SermonSpeaker. It likely means that you need to set up an account there and paste some keys into some new parameters I need to create in SermonSpeaker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
18 Mar 2014 19:54 #4425 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic oauth error
Well in the meantime, copying and pasting the video URL manually works just fine. The picker is a cool feature and I thank you for even having it in the first place! ~ Aloha! Keith

More
18 Mar 2014 21:41 #4426 by Thomas Hunziker
Are you up for some testing?

File Attachment:

File Name: com_sermon...3-18.zip
File Size:3,029 KB

The part in SermonSpeaker was easy to set up. However the part on the Google site was a pain for me till I figured it out...

You need to:
  1. Go to console.developers.google.com and create a new project
  2. In the project, go to "APIs & auth" > "APIs". Enable "Google Picker API" if it's not already "ON"
  3. Go to "APIs & auth" > "Credentials" and create a new Client ID for "Web application" in the "OAuth" section. You'll need the Client ID from here.
  4. Create a new "Browser key" in the "Public API access" section. You'll need the API key (developer key) from here.
  5. Optional: "APIs & auth" > "Consent screen" allows you to customise the authorisation request.

Fill those two keys into the respective field in the SermonSpeaker options.

Next time you open the sermon form, it will prompt you to authorise the request.

Tell me how that worked. I will likely have to add a FAQ entry for that process.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaeleino

More
18 Mar 2014 21:43 #4427 by Thomas Hunziker
Just noted that you posted in the SermonSpeaker 4.x forum. The attached version however is 5.x and thus will only run in Joomla 3.2.

More
18 Mar 2014 21:58 #4428 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic oauth error
Yes, sorry, I haven't upgraded my Joomla to 3.2 yet, I'm still in 2

Aloha!
Keith

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds