Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

pagination not working on joomla 2.5.2 site

More
21 Mar 2012 21:30 #1668 by Doug
I have tried to have the pagination show on my sermonspeaker page but it will not show. I have limited my total number of sermons to 5 on a page. All 5 show up but the next and numbers do not show at the bottom. I have enabled pagination on the options>global for sermonspeaker. The pagination is set to auto and the results set to show. What am I doing wrong?
My site is cornerstoneitsolutions.com/aicf.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 21:48 #1669 by Thomas Hunziker
Your link doesn't work for me, can you check it?

There is only one option which toggles the pagination, and you already set it to "auto", which is correct.
As long as there are more sermons than shown, the pagination will show.
SermonSpeaker uses a Joomla function for this. That means if it doesn't work in SermonSpeaker, it probably doesn't work in other extensions as well.

Do you have a special template which maybe overrides the pagination function somehow? Or some system plugin that does something fancy with it?

More
22 Mar 2012 02:17 #1670 by Doug
here is the correct link www.cornerstoneitsolution.com/aicf.us

I have attempted to fix this by installing another navagation plugin from joomla extenstions. It worked on the articles that I posted but not the pages with sermon speaker.
I can not find a core joomla plugin for navigation on my backend. I added the pagination.php file to the html folder of the template with no success (there wasn't one there - could that be a 2.5 change?). I checked out the template demo to see if it had pagination and it does. I am not sure if it is 2.5 but the template has been modified to run in 2.5.
Is joomla supposed to treat the sermonspeaker as it would an article?

In answer to your question - I don't have a special template that overrides the pagination function.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated.

More
22 Mar 2012 07:53 - 22 Mar 2012 07:54 #1671 by Thomas Hunziker
The sermons list view has an option to only show the latest x sermons. Kind of like a "latest sermons" view. In this mode all sorting, filtering and pagination functions are disabled as it would counteract the purpose of a "latest sermons" view.
Delete that value (in the sermons menu entry parameters) and it will again show all sermons, with pagination, sorting and filtering.
The default list length is taken from the Joomla global configuration.
Last edit: 22 Mar 2012 07:54 by Thomas Hunziker.

More
02 Apr 2012 16:01 #1704 by Dusty
I'm having the same issue.

www.fellowshipsearcy.org/index.php/resources/teachings

Pagination is not working. I've checked in the menu settings and I left it blank for "Limit shown sermons."

Any thoughts?

Dusty

More
02 Apr 2012 16:16 #1705 by Thomas Hunziker
I see the pagination at the bottom, can select the second page and order after scripture. Seems ok. Does it still not work for you?

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds