Support for SermonSpeaker 4.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 2.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 5.x and Joomla 3.x, which is better anyway.

Vimeo Link

More
10 Jan 2012 21:35 #1361 by kraig
Vimeo Link was created by kraig
I'm trying to link to our vimeo videos however I can't figure it out. Do you have any documentation on how to configure it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 21:39 #1362 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Vimeo Link
it's quite simple in vimeo user field you put URL from you profile page minus the vimeo.com/ . so it would be something like vimeo.com/somechurch the somechurch is what you put in to the URLs. the looks up does not work 100% of the time, but 99.999% i've had 1 or instances where vimeo RSS was not working and lookup failed.

More
10 Jan 2012 22:18 #1363 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Vimeo Link
To enter a vimeo video, you can also just copy-paste the URL of your video into the videofile field. Something like vimeo.com/3114617 would work.
SermonSpeaker then automatically creates the correct player iframe for this video.

However the way Andrei explained is nicer because you will be able to select the video from the dropdown list.

More
10 Jan 2012 22:42 #1364 by kraig
Replied by kraig on topic Re: Vimeo Link
Thank you for the information. I got it to link to the video now however if I set player priority to audio I get an error 200 that the link is now found when I select the video. If I set the priority to video it will play the video properly however it will not display the Audio/video toggle. I am using the the flowplayer. If I use the JW Player I get a Java Script is not enabled error and the wordpress player does now allow me to select the video.
Thank you all for your help.

More
10 Jan 2012 22:53 #1365 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Vimeo Link
Switching between an audio file and a vimeo video isn't possible because it needs a special player for vimeo. The included Flash players can't play it.
Andrei did a special layout for Vimeo, which has some additional features that work with Vimeo only. You can try it out.

More
10 Jan 2012 22:54 #1366 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Vimeo Link
JW player does not work with vimeo video player. don't think any other player works with it. you can use a layout I've designed for it, which can be found here. www.sermonspeaker.net/forum/Layouting/1302-Vimeo-Layouts.html i was planning on making another release for that layout which would allow it to work with mobile devices on all views, but got side tracked with couple bugs. i'll see if i can post it on a link above today or tommorow, time permitting.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds