Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Rename "Additional File"

More
05 Jul 2011 19:18 #715 by Ben Russell
Our pastor would like us to rename the field "Additional File" to "Notes" or something similar. (We use the additional file for folks to download a pdf version of sermon notes.) Where would I go to edit this?

If it makes a difference, our link to SermonSpeaker is "index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=serie".

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about...

Thanks!
Ben
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2011 19:27 - 24 Apr 2012 08:15 #716 by Thomas Hunziker
Last edit: 24 Apr 2012 08:15 by Thomas Hunziker. Reason: Fixed link to article

More
06 Jul 2011 15:19 #722 by Ben Russell
Thanks for the help Thomas! Worked easily!

More
06 Jul 2011 15:46 #723 by Thomas Hunziker
Great :-)

More
24 Apr 2012 07:27 #1827 by Karl Dahlfred
Brilliant component you've got here. Just started using it in the past few days in order to set up a podcast.

The issue mentioned above is very similar to mine but I have not had any success in following your instructions at www.sermonspeaker.net/faq/4-how-do-i-cha...enter-word-here.html

In my sermon list view, I want to change "all sermons" to "all episodes" but I have looked in vain for the css or html to change that text. When I inspect the element with firebug, I see the line that I need to change but I can't find the file where I need to change it. Can you help locate where I need to do the edit? Thanks!
Attachments:

More
24 Apr 2012 08:14 #1828 by Thomas Hunziker
The link is somehow pointing to a wrong article. Look here for the correct one.

However the article is written for SermonSpeaker 4.x. Since you use SermonSpeaker 3.x you have to look for the file /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_sermonspeaker.ini. Look there for the string "COM_SERMONSPEAKER_SERMONS_TITLE" and adjust the translation as needed.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds