Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Joomfish

More
01 Feb 2011 04:24 - 01 Feb 2011 04:25 #160 by Andrei Chernyshev
Joomfish was created by Andrei Chernyshev
Made some changes to joomfish content elements adding filters and couple more translation fields. but i can't figure out where to fix the translation issues. seems like only joomfish is translating in pieces. can you point me in right direction>
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Feb 2011 04:25 by Andrei Chernyshev.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2011 11:08 #162 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Re: Joomfish
Hi Andrei

This one was harder to find. The problem is in the query for the sermons view.

It doesn't produce an error since SermonSpeaker itself uses the slug (id:alias) for the links and not the id of the record. But JoomFish takes the id. In our query we now have multiple 'id', one for the sermon, one for the speaker (which is properly renamed) and one for the series. The one for the series overwrites the one from the sermons and produces the problem. We have to rename this one to an unique name.

Can you try to edit the file /components/com_sermonspeaker/models/sermons.php and change the line #107 from
Code:
$query = "SELECT sermon_title, sermon_number, sermon_scripture, sermon_date, sermon_time, sermon_path, notes, k.name, k.pic, k.id as s_id, j.id, j.addfile, j.addfileDesc, ss.id, ss.series_title \n"
to
Code:
$query = "SELECT sermon_title, sermon_number, sermon_scripture, sermon_date, sermon_time, sermon_path, notes, k.name, k.pic, k.id as s_id, j.id, j.addfile, j.addfileDesc, ss.id as ss_id, ss.series_title \n"
and in file /components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermons/tmpl/default.php the line #81 from
Code:
<td align="center"><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?view=serie&id=$row->id"); ?>"><?php echo $row->series_title; ?></a></td>
to
Code:
<td align="center"><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?view=serie&id=$row->ss_id"); ?>"><?php echo $row->series_title; ?></a></td>

This should do the trick at least for this view. Can you tell me if that helped?

More
01 Feb 2011 12:25 - 01 Feb 2011 12:28 #163 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Joomfish
i'm s not finding those lines of code. see attached.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Feb 2011 12:28 by Andrei Chernyshev.

More
01 Feb 2011 14:04 #164 by Thomas Hunziker
It's there ;)

Search in the sermons.php for

ss.id, ss.series_title

and replace with

ss.id as ss_id, ss.series_title

In the default.php search for

$row->id

and replace with

$row->ss_id

This is probably easier than searching for a whole line. ;)

More
02 Feb 2011 03:47 #187 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Re: Joomfish
does not seem like it worked.

More
02 Feb 2011 07:09 #192 by Thomas Hunziker
Still the same error?

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds