Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Invalid License Key - JWPlayer no longer offers free key

More
11 Apr 2018 22:40 #7047 by Pat Vanden Bosche
I have two problems now. I have installed the plugin for the BibleLinkXT and enabled it. When you go to the page with the list of sermons uploaded so far, instead of the scripture location, you will see {bible}. I did fill it in on the one sermon for Easter, which I am testing with the most now. I set the tags in Options. The URL to see this is www.patdevelopment.com/nuevo/index.php/sermons . If you click on the Easter sermon, the next page will demonstrate the text running into the player.

Thank you!
Pat

Pat Vanden Bosche
PatVB Web Design
www.patvb.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2018 23:05 #7048 by Thomas Hunziker
For the BibleLinkXT plugin, you need to set the scripture tags parameter in the SermonSpeaker options to "{bib=" and "}". When you then add a scripture reference, SermonSpeaker will automatically wrap the scripture reference (eg "John 3,16") into those tags and the plugin will detect and replace them with the link to the online bible service.

As for the text running into the player, you may want to try a different layout (can be chosen in the SermonSpeaker options) for the sermon view.
Or you could add the following CSS rule to your template
Code:
.ss-sermon-container .ss-sermon-player { clear: left; }

More
13 Apr 2018 02:06 #7049 by Bin Liang
It works great! Thanks much for providing this. It is a big help. Looking forward to the stable release.

Bin

More
19 Apr 2018 11:50 #7052 by Ken Lee
Dear Thomas,
I subscribed JWPlayer starter plan and it provides me keys for self-hosted version 7 and 8 players. However, if I paste the key into Sermon Speaker JW Player 7 plugin, the player says Error setting up player: Invalid License Key. I cannot solve the problem even I replace the 3 files
jwplayer.js
jwplayer.flash.swf
provider.shaka.js
at plg_sermonspeaker_jwplayer7 with those provided by JW Player.

Just a side observation, the new license key provided by JW Player is several chars longer than the old free license key provided some time ago.

Any idea?

Regards,

Ken

More
19 Apr 2018 12:05 #7054 by Thomas Hunziker
I have the JW 7 player running with a free license key I got before they switched their business model. That key is 40 characters long. Yours is longer then?
Did you change the "Hosting" parameter in the plugin to "Self"?

More
19 Apr 2018 13:57 #7055 by Ken Lee
They are 44 chars long. If you need, I could share those keys and downloaded package, in private communication.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds