Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

AWS use one way only?

More
23 Jun 2017 20:01 #6732 by Thomas Hunziker
Hmm, when I try a new bucket with the same region, I get " s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/sermonspeakertestlondon/ ". So it doesn't look to be a bug in SermonSpeaker.

Which version of SermonSpeaker are you using? I tried with the latest 5.6.2 on Joomla 3.7.2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bozhenko
  • bozhenko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jun 2017 21:50 #6733 by bozhenko
Replied by bozhenko on topic AWS use one way only?
Created new bucket and tried to upload there. There is some progress, yet still get an error: yadi.sk/i/JmLqQI1N3KQNYE

More
23 Jun 2017 22:14 #6734 by Thomas Hunziker
Ah I remember the issue.
The library I use to access the S3 buckets doesn't work with the newer S3 regions. They have a requirement which isn't possible with it. Sorry that I didn't remember that right away.
I would need to rewrite the whole thing to use a new library.

For the time being, you can use one of the older regions like US East. Those should work.

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2017 09:20 #6735 by bozhenko
yadi.sk/i/a4R3--yR3KQgdx Same result. It's either they had upgraded older regions too, or something else is missing. Do you have something like manual on how to setup the need options on AWS and to hook 'em up with SS? From step one to the final thing working... When I go to this AWS, I feel way too overwhelmed with bazillion of options most of which I have no clue as to what are they for...

More
24 Jun 2017 09:40 #6736 by Thomas Hunziker
I see there are two US East now. The North Virginia works for me, the Ohio one indeed is a newer one and doesn't work. I assume you took that one?

And no, there is no documentation beside the tooltips in the SermonSpeaker options. The problem is that I can write a doc today, and tomorrow they change their UI and my doc is outdated and useless.

• bozhenko
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2017 09:53 #6737 by bozhenko
Virginia did work for me. ))) Thanks for your patience. Seems like this is the only region that still works. )))

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds