Logo of SermonSpeaker Extension Claim

Login Form

Error #-200: HTTP Error.

More
2 weeks 1 hour ago #6712 by Rev. Joel A. Brondos
Rev. Joel A. Brondos created the topic: Error #-200: HTTP Error.
While attempting to upload a sermon from the front-end of our recently-upgraded Joomla! site, I got this message about half-way through the upload:

Error #-200: HTTP Error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 53 minutes ago #6713 by Thomas Hunziker
Thomas Hunziker replied the topic: Error #-200: HTTP Error.
Can you enable error reporting (set it to max or development) and check if any errors appear either on the site or in the error log (ask you hoster if you don't have access to them).

Also check if that happens also with smaller files.

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

More
1 week 5 days ago #6714 by Rev. Joel A. Brondos
Rev. Joel A. Brondos replied the topic: Error #-200: HTTP Error.
I apologize for being a bit too much of an amateur to understand the directions to "enable error reporting (set it to max or development)."

If I contact the customer support for our website hosting service, what specific question could I ask? For what part of the website am I asking for "error reporting"?

More
1 week 5 days ago #6715 by Thomas Hunziker
Thomas Hunziker replied the topic: Error #-200: HTTP Error.
"Error Reporting" is a setting in your Joomla Configuration. "Maximum" or "Development" are options you can select in that parameter.
After you have that enabled, Joomla would show PHP errors in your browser when they happen. That may help find some issues. Even if they don't show up, they should at least get logged in the PHP error log file.

When asking your hoster, it's best to give them the exact time when you tried the upload(s), so they know where to look. Ask them if they can see any errors regarding that upload. It may be a PHP error or some other stuff done on the server (eg antivirus protection or security rules and the like). They usually know better where to look than we do :)

Feel free to rate SermonSpeaker on JED .
Useful documentation for beginners: First Steps & FAQ
How to say "Thank You!": Contribute or support using the Donate button at the bottom of each page.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds