Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Another audio/video player - jPlayer

More
21 Jan 2017 09:30 #6463 by Radovan
Hi Thomas,
JW Player 7 is good, but needs registration. If you serve audio/video files from your server, there is no need use their services...
There is alternative - www.jplayer.org/ - it is free and supports playlists (audio and video). No registration needed! And suitable for commercial purposes too.

What about to add jPlayer as alternative to JW Player 7 in to the Sermon Speaker?

Thanks,
Radovan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2017 09:36 #6464 by Thomas Hunziker
You can host JWPlayer yourself. Then you just need the license key but no files are served from their server.
There is an option in the plugin for that.

I first need to rewrite FlowPlayer to the plugin. Since that is available as internal player already, it easier to do.
I can have a look at other ones later. Since it is a plugin, you could also try it yourself.

More
21 Jan 2017 15:16 #6465 by Radovan
For mp3 list of sermons (playlist) I want to play one by one sermon automatically and I don't want automatic start after page load. This is possible only with JW Player 6...
JW Player 5 and 7 I can play only one sermon (at playlist). Is it possible to set it up for JW Player7 to play one by one sermon? I mean 1 "play" click on sermon and then I can only to listen all sermons from the list...

FlowPlayer 5 is not possible to play mp3 files form the playlist (it wants to play only video), to play audio can do only FlowPlayer 3, but again, only one sermon, not one by one automatically. For me is FlowPlayer garbage. Sorry.

How to legally (with JW Player 7) play all sermons one by one without clicking on every sermon as is now possible with JW Player 6?

Thanks,
Radovan

More
21 Jan 2017 16:56 #6466 by Thomas Hunziker
It works fine here for me: www.sermonspeaker.net/listings/sermons.html
Can you check on your site if you maybe have some JavaScript errors which prevent the proper function of this?

More
21 Jan 2017 18:18 #6467 by Radovan
Hi, yes, your link works for me correctly (sermons goes one by one), and also after several minutes my player works for me correctly too. There should be something between server and my PC or in my PC...
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds