Support for SermonSpeaker 5.x is in bugfix mode only, the same as it is for Joomla 3.10.
I will not add any new features to this releases.
Please upgrade to SermonSpeaker 6.x and Joomla 4.x, which is better anyway.

Vimeo

More
07 Aug 2015 22:40 #5453 by Richard Moeller
Replied by Richard Moeller on topic Vimeo
I do get two different error codes on the front end when I click the video icon, "Playlist could not be loaded: HTTP Status 404; Not Found" or "Error #2032". Sometimes it flashes the first one quick then goes to the second.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2015 22:51 #5454 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Vimeo
Vimeo doesn't support playlists at all. It would only work on the detailpage.

More
07 Aug 2015 23:37 #5455 by Richard Moeller
Just to clarify, the video icon that shows at the top with the file that automatically plays audio, doesn't work with Vimeo? When I do go to the details page, both are listed and when I click on the video link it pops open to a new window and plays the audio file. I have sent an email to my host to see if they know why Vimeo doesn't work on my site.

More
08 Aug 2015 00:03 #5456 by Andrei Chernyshev
Replied by Andrei Chernyshev on topic Vimeo

Thomas Hunziker wrote: Vimeo doesn't support playlists at all. It would only work on the detailpage.

Actually that's not 100% true, if you use Vimeo pro which is $200 / year or so. they give you direct access to their video files that are SD, HD, Mobile quality. you can then use that in JW player or some other player.

More
08 Aug 2015 00:28 #5457 by Thomas Hunziker
Replied by Thomas Hunziker on topic Vimeo
Andrei is right. I was referring to the Vimeo player they offer for free.

The Vimeo player included with SermonSpeaker is just the player Vimeo offers. It's loaded in an iFrame.
That player doesn't support playlists like we have in SermonSpeaker. Thus you can't use that player on list views. Only for single sermons.
It also doesn't support "toggling" between the audiofile and the videofile as we would have to replace the player.
So that are the restrictions with that player.

The popup functions should all work. As soon as the player is supposed to only play that single video, it should work fine.

More
09 Aug 2015 22:24 #5458 by Richard Moeller
For security reasons, my host doesn't like "allow_url_fopen" set to on so I have turned it off. It didn't help anyway. I'm still working with him to see if there is more that can be done on his end.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds