Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Warning upon Install

More
29 Mar 2016 15:45 #5982 by Cindy Martin
I get this on the Sermons page:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/admingcc/public_html/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/speaker/view.html.php on line 66

In the backend when adding a sermon, I get five of these:
JFolder::files: Path is not a folder
followed by lots and lots of lines like these:
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/admingcc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 100

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/admingcc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 100

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admingcc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 107

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/admingcc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 121

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/admingcc/public_html/administrator/components/com_sermonspeaker/views/sermon/view.html.php on line 121

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2016 16:13 #5983 by Thomas Hunziker
First of all, this are only warnings. Which means the code "should" still work. You can disable this warnings in the global Joomla configuration. Set the error reporting to "None" for production sites.

You posted this in the "SermonSpeaker 3.x" forum. Are you really still using SermonSpeaker 3.x? You really (and I mean REALLY!) should update to Joomla 3.5 and SermonSpeaker 5.5.
Have a look at the FAQ to see which steps to take: www.sermonspeaker.net/faq/27-how-do-i-mi...rmonspeaker-4-x.html

More
29 Mar 2016 16:23 #5984 by Cindy Martin
Replied by Cindy Martin on topic Warning upon Install
Thanks for the quick response. I changed error reporting to none and am still receiving the warnings. The extension is working properly but I need to remove these warning messages from the frontend.

I don't have the time to do the Joomla upgrades on all of my small sites that are still working properly. Thanks for the advice.

More
29 Mar 2016 17:08 #5985 by Thomas Hunziker
If you still get those warnings even if you have error reporting disabled, then something is very strange with your server.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you more support with this. Both your Joomla and SermonSpeaker version are outdated by years. My only advise is to upgrade asap. There are no excuses for not doing it.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds