Support for SermonSpeaker 3.x is canceled as it is for Joomla 1.5. I will gladly assist you with minor issues but I will not fix any bugs anymore in this releases.
The fix is to upgrade to SermonSpeaker 4.x, which is better anyway.

Flashplayer needs Javascript turned on

More
15 Mar 2013 19:50 #3239 by Thomas Hunziker
I don't think HTML5 mode was supported back in SS 3.x. So there is no easy way to get support on mobiles with this.

When you're going to migrate your sites, be sure to have a look at the FAQ. The migration steps are explained there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2013 07:48 - 28 Jun 2013 07:50 #3621 by Eric Davis
I get a similar message that just says Player needs JavaScript turned on. I did remove all quotes and apostrophes from all sermon titles, I'm running Joomla 2.5, SS 4.5.4 and can;t make heads or tail about this issue, so do you have any other suggestion on what might be causing it?

Eric
nugame@att.net
Last edit: 28 Jun 2013 07:50 by Eric Davis.

More
28 Jun 2013 09:04 #3625 by Thomas Hunziker
Can you give a link to the your site so I can have a look? Usually it means that something breaks the Javascript code (if Javascript or Flash is enabled in your browser).

More
21 Aug 2013 16:38 #3794 by James Cooper
I'm having the same problem with my site. I'm running Joomla 2.5.8 and Sermons Speaker 4.1. When attempting to listen to the message from a mobile device with Flash installed I get an error saying I need to turn on JavaScript but, it's already switched on in my mobile device.

More
21 Aug 2013 17:20 #3795 by Thomas Hunziker
You really should first update your Joomla to 2.5.14 and SermonSpeaker to 4.5.5.
Your SermonSpeaker Version is over two years old...
Your Joomla has some Major security issues...

If the error still is there after you updated your Software, then I Need a link to your site so I can have a look.

More
21 Aug 2013 17:50 #3796 by James Cooper

Thomas Hunziker wrote: You really should first update your Joomla to 2.5.14 and SermonSpeaker to 4.5.5.
Your SermonSpeaker Version is over two years old...
Your Joomla has some Major security issues...

If the error still is there after you updated your Software, then I Need a link to your site so I can have a look.

Oops...I meant we are on Joomla 2.5.14 and SermonSpeaker 4.4.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds