Sermon Speaker in Joomla Article

More
13 Mar 2013 17:58 #3205 by Paul Jokerst
I am new to Sermon Speaker and hoping this will work out for me. I am currently totally rebuilding our church website in Joomla which I have used multiple times. Our priest really wants to start posting copies of his sermons which we think is a great idea.

I came across Sermon Speaker in my searching today and it appears to do what I want which is to list my sermons within a Joomla article. It appears to be this way in the sample site which was posted:

www.sermonspeaker.net/listings/sermons.html

However, I do not see how to do this. I have found documentation on the install and how to create sermons, speakers, categories, etc. but can not find documentation on how to show the list of sermons within an article.

Is this possible? Can someone please help out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2013 21:25 #3208 by Thomas Hunziker
Hi Paul

It's not possible to show a list of sermons within an article using SermonSpeaker itself. You can include a single sermon into an article using the content plugin like described here: www.sermonspeaker.net/11-sermonspeaker/n...-content-plugin.html .

There is also a module which shows a list of the most recent sermons.

Maybe you can use extensions from here: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...tion/embed-a-include to do what you want. With Joomla almost everything is possible :-)

More
14 Mar 2013 08:22 #3210 by Paul Jokerst
The link emailed for the plugin worked perfectly. I have links to our sermons within the article and it works wonderfully. Thank you so much for your response, GREAT HELP!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds