Some sermons not showing up on sermons page

More
08 Jan 2013 19:30 #2871 by William Ward
Hi. I have 5 sermons total, put my sermon page is only show 3. I have visited every possible setting and cannot figure out why. Please help! My sermon Page is: dev25.wopchurch.org/multimedia/audible-sermons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2013 19:59 #2872 by Thomas Hunziker
One thing to check is the menu item. There you have to select a category. If your sermons are in different categories, this may explain why only part of them are shown.

Also make sure all sermons are published, and also the associated series and speakers. And check all categories if they are published and public.
The following user(s) said Thank You: William Ward

More
08 Jan 2013 20:32 #2874 by William Ward
Thanks for the respond. I actually had to associate the series to a category and the other sermons showed up. One other issue is the way the sermons are laid out. I used a older version on my 1.5 website: www.wopchurch.org/multimedia/audible-sermons and the sermons are laid out quite decently. However, on my 2.5 site: dev25.wopchurch.org/multimedia/audible-sermons , the fields are somewhat congested. What may be the cause?

More
08 Jan 2013 20:51 - 08 Jan 2013 20:52 #2876 by Thomas Hunziker
The old SermonSpeaker version had some hardcoded formattings parameters in it which centered some of the content, made the table 100% width and applied cellspacing and padding.
This is no longer the case in the new one. However you now have a lot of CSS classes to play with if you want to style it a bit different. Usually the classes are present in a template, but there was no standard set of CSS classes to be used, so I just could guess from core output what a template would include.
This will be better with Joomla 3.x where Bootstrap is included :-)

To achieve something similar as before you can add this CSS rules to your template CSS file:
Code:
table.category { width:100%; border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 2px 2px; } .even { background-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); }
Last edit: 08 Jan 2013 20:52 by Thomas Hunziker.

More
08 Jan 2013 22:17 #2877 by William Ward
That worked the magic. Thanks again for the help!

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds