Links Disappearing after Hovering over them

More
03 Jul 2016 03:55 - 03 Jul 2016 04:11 #6200 by Peter
Please help. How do I fix this. Links on the Latest Sermon module disappear after hovering over them. This also happens to the Sermon Title link and Attachment File link in the Sermons List. How can I fix this?

Image 1 Before Hover
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5npmjcaPcRxMmlPS3lrZnRVb1E
Image 1 After Hover
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5npmjcaPcRxOHNidm0xeXpsbHM

Image 2 Before Hover
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5npmjcaPcRxLWtGbnVGRGVNdzA
Image 2 After Hover
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5npmjcaPcRxNE5LejgwcFB5V2M
Last edit: 03 Jul 2016 04:11 by Peter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2016 13:27 #6201 by Thomas Hunziker
That looks like an issue with JavaScript. SermonSpeaker uses Bootstrap (2.3) tooltips, which are the ones used by Joomla in many other places as well. Those tooltips are using jQuery.
Now looking at the header of your site, you seem to do some custom things with jQuery and loading two versions of the bootstrap.js library. That's likely the root of your issues.
Make sure you only load one version of jQuery and Bootstrap and you should be fine. Best is to use the one shipped with Joomla (SermonSpeaker will load that automatically when needed).

More
05 Jul 2016 21:21 #6204 by Peter
I figured out the problem. JSN PageBuilder doesn't seem to play nice with SermonSpeaker. I really need the features of JSN PageBuilder. Is there a way I can make these two components work together and How do I go about it. Will JQuery Easy solve the problem and how do I go about it with JQuery Easy?

More
05 Jul 2016 22:56 #6205 by Thomas Hunziker
You shouldn't need jQuery Easy if all extensions are written well. You may want to ask JSN support how it can coexist with other extensions using the Joomla core jQuery / Bootstrap versions.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds